Janata Bank Assistant Executive Officer Exam Question Solution. Janata Bank AEO Exam Question Solution. BD Janata Bank Question Solve. Janata Bank Executive Officer Question Solve. BD Janata Bank AEO Exam Full Question Download. jb.com.bd. All Bank Exam Question Solution here. BD Janata Bank AEO MCQ Exam Question Solve.
- 1 Janata Bank Assistant Executive Officer Exam
- 2 Janata Bank AEO Exam Question Solution
- 3 প্রশ্নপত্র হাতে পাওয়া মাত্র আমরা সমাধানের কাজ শুরু করে দিয়েছি। তাই সবার আগে সম্পূর্ণ সমাধান আমাদের কাছেই পাবেন। তাই দ্রুত সমাধান পেতে এই পেজটি কিছুক্ষন পরপর রিলোড দিন অথবা পুনরায় ভিজিট করুন। কোন প্রশ্ন থাকলে নিচে কমেন্ট করুন।
- 4 Janata Bank All Part Exam Detail Question Solution
Janata Bank Assistant Executive Officer Exam
Janata Bank is one of the largest and most popular Bank in Bangladesh. Thus, the service area of this Bank is most widely spread. So, the JB authority needs more and more officer to serve the whole branches. So, the often publish new job circular. Thus, this time this post is for JB Assistant Executive Office.
So, all we know that, Janata Bank take the exam though Bankers Selection Committee from Bangladesh bank. So, today Banker Selection Committee take the Janata Bank AEO Exam. The exam is MCQ based. So, multiple choice option will found on the OMR Sheet. We are going to publish full MCQ Exam Question Solution for this job.
Janata Bank AEO Exam Question Solution
Finally, after the AEO MCQ Exam, all of the candidates are searching for the Question Solution. As, we always publish the new all exam question solution on our website. So, we are going to publish the Janata Bank Exam Question Solve. If you want to check your full marks of exam, you need to make a solve.
So, we are here to help you. we will solve the Janata Bank Full AEO Exam Question. As, you can get the whole Question Solution in minute. And you can easily identify your exam marks and position on the exam. So, to check the solve please read the whole article.
প্রশ্নপত্র হাতে পাওয়া মাত্র আমরা সমাধানের কাজ শুরু করে দিয়েছি। তাই সবার আগে সম্পূর্ণ সমাধান আমাদের কাছেই পাবেন। তাই দ্রুত সমাধান পেতে এই পেজটি কিছুক্ষন পরপর রিলোড দিন অথবা পুনরায় ভিজিট করুন। কোন প্রশ্ন থাকলে নিচে কমেন্ট করুন।
Janata Bank All Part Exam Detail Question Solution
Bangla Part Question Solution
1. কোন প্রকার শব্দের মূল নির্ধারণ করা যায় না? –
2.কোনটি অর্ধ তৎসম শব্দ?
3. ধাতুরূপ ব্যাকরণের কোন অংশে আলােচিত হয়?
4.যে শব্দকে বা কোন শব্দের যে অংশকে আর কোন ক্ষুদ্রতর অংশে ভাগ করা | যায় না, তাকে কি বলে?
5.আহবান এর প্রকৃত উচ্চারণ কোনটি ?
6. কবাট> কপাট, ধােবা> ধােপা কিসের উদাহরণ?
- ব্যঞ্জন বিকৃতি
7. কোনটি স্বরভক্তির উদাহরণ?
8. কোন বানানটি ষত্ব বিধানের নিয়মে শুদ্ধ?
9. নিচের কোনটি নিপাতনে সিদ্ধ সন্ধি?
10. পশ্বাধম” শব্দটির সঠিক সন্ধি বিচ্ছেদ কি-
- পশু + অধম
11. কোনটি অ-প্রত্যয় যােগে স্ত্রীবাচক শব্দ?
12. ধনাত্মক দ্বিরুক্তি উদাহরণ কোনটি?
- ঘেউ ঘেউ
13. কোন সমাসে সমস্যমান পদের বিভক্তি লােপ পায় না?
14. ডাক্তার ডাক বাক্যটিতে ডাক্তার কোন কারকে কোন বিভক্তি?
- কর্মকারকে শূন্য বিভক্তি
15. আঘাত পায়নি এমন বােঝাতে হবে?
16. প্রত্যেক ভাষার কয়টি মৌলিক অংশ আছে?
English Part Question Solution
Select the word that is most closely OPPOSITE in meaning to the original word
17. QUIESCENT – Active
18. LOQUACIOUS – Reticent
19. NIGGARDLY – Generous
20. HAPHAZARD – Deliberate
(21-24) in the section you must choose the won which best fits cach space in the The principle advantage in having a clear cut objective of business is that it does not derail the enterprise does not ray……. (21) ……the direct mute that it has set for………(22) ……. Enterprise with well-defined objectives can conveniently undertake……..(23).. …and follow long range development policies. Recognition of objectives (24)…… the temptation to compromise long range objectives for short term gains and improves coordination in work and consistency in policy.
Questions (25-28): Read the following passage and answer the questions given below. Our voyage was very prosperous, but I shall not trouble the reader with a journal of it. The captain called in are one or two ports and sent in his long boat for provisions and freshwater, but I never went out of the ship still we came into the Downs, which was on the 3rd day of June. 1706, about nine months after my escape offered to leave my goods in security for payment of my freight, but the captain protested he would not receive one fanning We took kind leave of each other, and I made him promise that he would come to see me at my house in Redrill Third house and a guide for five shillings which I borrowed from the captain
25. I am the writer uses the word ‘prosperous’ to describe the voyage the means that.
- It was very pleasant
26. In the director of the basis, the word “provision’ means load This Android App
- Mainly food
27. For the payment of the authors freight the captain
- Refuse to accept any money
28. From the passage, It is clear that the captains attitude to the author was
- one of extreme friendliness and kindness
Pin Point error:
29. Guppies are sometimes call (A) rainbow fish due to (B) the bright (C) colors of the males (D).
30. The peculiar (A) / dress he wears (B) / gave him a chemical (C) / appearance (D)
31. The existence (A) / and attributes (B) / of the colonial (C)/ army were decisive (D) / to the outbreak of Civil War.
32. He who is indeed of the brotherhood (A) / does not voyage (B) / in quest of the picturesque. (C) / but of certain jolly humors (D)
- (A) brotherhood
- (B) voyage
- (C) picturesque
- (D) humors
33. Roshni was found (A) / of pets and she was a proud (B) / owner of many unique (C)/ animals (D)
- Fond of
Math Part Question Solution
Questions (34-56): Read the following questions carefully and choose the right answer
34. The ratio of the quantity of water in fresh fruits to that of dry fruits is 7:2. If 400 kg of dry fruits contain 50 kg of water then find the weight of the water in the same fruits when they were fresh?
- 175 kg
35. What would be the measure of the diagonal of a square whose area is equal to 578 cm?
- 34 cm
36. The cost price of a table and a chair together is Tk 690. Ir the table costs 30% more than the chair, then find the cost price of the table and the chair respectively.
- Tk.390 & Tk.300
37.6 %*132*? = 30% of 520-
- None of these [Correct 16.5]
38. In the question two equations numbered 1 and 2 are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer-1.6×2-11x+4+0 11.5052-25y+3=0
39. There are 3 Green 4 orange and 5 white colour bulbs in a bag. If a bulb is picked at random, what is the probability of having either a green or a white bulb ?
40. The ratio of pens and pencils in a shop is 3:2 respectively. The average number of pens and pencils is 180. what is the number of pencils in the shop?
41. Full form of a P, Q and R start a business. P invest 3 times as much as Q invest 2/3rd as much as R invests, find the ratio of capital of P.Q and R?
42. A dishonest milkman professes to sell his milk at costanice but he mixes it with water and thereby gains 25%. The percentage of water in the mixture is:
43. How many iron rods, each of length 7 m and diameter 2 cm can be made out of 0.88 m of iron?
44. A is three times as old as B C was twice as old as A four years ago. In four years’ time. A will be 31. What are the present ages of B and C ?
45. If 316+ 125=17.88, then what will be the value of $0+6V6=?
46. What will be simple interest for 1 year and 4 months on a sum of Tk 25800 at the rate of 14% per annum?
- Tk. 4816
47. An error 2% in excess is made while measuring the side of a square. The percentage of error in the calculated area of the square is
48. A man took loan from a bank at the rate of 12% pa simple interest. After 3 years he had to pay TK 5400 interest only for the period. The principal amount borrowed by him was-
49. A boat covers a certain distance downstream in 1 hour, while it comes back in 1.5 hour. If the speed of the stream be 3 km/hr. what is the speed of the boat in still water?
- 15 km/hr
50. TK. 385 has been divided among A, B, C in such a way that A receives 2/9th of what B and C together receive. Then A’s share is?
- Tk. 70
51. Mother’s age today is thrice as her daughter’s. After 10 years it would be just double. How old is the daughter today?
- 10 years
52. A boat can travel with a speed of 13 km/hr in still water. If the speed of the stream is 4 km/hr, find the time taken by the boat to go 68 km downstream
- 4 hrs
53. In what time will the simple interest on Tk 400 at 10% per annum be the same as the simple interest on Tk. 1000 for 4 year at 4 % per annum? –
- 4 years
54. A student multiplied a number by 3/5 instead of S/3. What is the percentage error in the calculation!
55. A car covers four successive 7 km distance at speeds of 10 kmhr, 20 km/hour, 30 km/hr and 60 km/hr respectively. Its average speed over distance is
- 20 km/hr
56. The total age of A and B is 12 years more the total age of B and C. C is how many years younger. than A?
- 12 years
GK Part Question Solution
Questions (57-80): Study the following questions carefully and answer the questions given below.
57. Federation Cup. World Cup, Allywyn International Trophy and Challenge Cup are awarded to winners of-
58. Excessive secretion from the pituitary gland in children results in-
- Increased height
59. When was the International Social Security Association (ISSA) formed-
60. The headquarter of SpaceX is located in-
61. Who won the Peace Nobel Prize 2019 for promoting peace and reconciliation?-
- Abiy Ahmed Ali
62. The largest waterfalls system in the world is-
- Angel Falls
63. The European Union’s working capital is in-
64. The most abundant element in the Earth’s crust is-
65. What is the time zone of Bangladesh UTC?-
66. The key factor in determining the weather is the quantity of ….. in the atmosphere-
67. Which of the following is NOT a renewable energy resource?-
68. Which economic term is used to represent inequality in income distribution?-
69. Which of the following is system software?-
70. The operating system creates —— from the physical computer-
- virtual Computers
71. Which is not application software?
- Windows NT
72. Which can be used for quick access to commonly used commands and tools?
73. What is the smallest and largest font size available in Font Size tool on the formatting toolbar?
- 8 and 72
74. Ctrl+N is used to-
- New Document
75 …… formatting is the process of changing the way letters, numbers, punctuation marks, and symbols appear on the screen and in print-
76. You can detect spelling and grammar errors by-
- Press F7
77. Each excel file is a workbook that contains different sheets. Which of the following cannot be a sheet in workbook
- Data sheet
78. What is the shortcut key to replace a data with another in excel sheet?
79. Which of the following cannot be toggled from View >> Toolbars?
80. Which tab is not available on left panel when you open a presentation?