Effective on: May 18, 2019
For information about choices we provide in connection with our information practices, please see the “Your Choices” section below.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for an account, update your profile, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect includes your first and last name, email address, phone number, username, zip code and country, payment method information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Online Services
- Location Information: We collect approximate location of your computer or device you use to connect to our websites or Services based on the computer or device’s IP address.
- Usage Information: We collect customer usage of the Services and metering in relation to the type of plan a Customer purchased. We do not monitor which newsgroups you post to or download from or what you put in news articles that you post.
- Log Information: We collect server logs in connection with your use of our websites or Services, which include IP address and the date and time of the connection.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information in connection with your use of our Services, including the following:
- Cookies, which are small files that are sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, and are used to recognize your browser and track your usage each time you visit.
- Pixel tags, which are small blocks of code often used in connection with cookies. Pixel tags (or web beacons) are placed on our websites and emails, and allow us to track website usage and determine when emails have been opened and acted upon.
Use of Information
We combine the information we collect about you and use this information for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and improve our products and services;
- Process your transactions
- Send you technical notices and support and administrative messages
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events, and other news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Facilitate contests and promotions and process and deliver prizes;
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services;
- We share information with our corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries.
- Detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of JagoBahe and others;
- Respond to valid requests from public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We share information about you as follows:
- With service providers in connection with the services they perform for us or for you; In response to a request to for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of JagoBahe or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
The information we collect about you may be transferred to, and accessed from within, the United States, which may not offer the same level of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to maintain an adequate level of protection for this information in the jurisdictions in which we process it. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), this information is transferred to the United States pursuant to our Privacy Shield certification. Please see the “Note to EEA Residents” section below for more details.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account and modifying your information or by emailing us at email@example.com
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails and other promotional communications from us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a written request.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Note to EEA Residents:
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding our processing of your personal data. Please see the sections below for more details.
Legal Basis for Processing
We will only process personal data about in accordance with the following legal bases:
- As necessary to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you. For example, by processing your order and fulfilling the products or services you purchase.
- When we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, to communicate with you about changes to our Services or legal documents, to prevent fraud, or to provide, protect and improve our products and services.
- If we request your consent to a specific processing activity (such as to send marketing emails), and you provide your consent in the manner indicated.
- In some cases, processing will be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, such as response to legal process requests.
Data Protection Authority
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe we maintain your Personal Data within the scope General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints directly to us at email@example.com. Additionally, the list of Data Protection Authorities can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
Data Subject Requests
You have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that this data be corrected. In certain cases, you may also have the right to request that we erase data we are processing or to restrict or object to certain of our processing activities. You may also have the right to request that we provide you with the personal data you have provided us in a portable form for transmission to another controller’s service. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated above.
EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
JagoBahe.com. (“JagoBahe”) adheres to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Principles issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce (the “Principles“) in connection with our processing of personal data received from the European Economic Area and Switzerland (“Covered Data“). For more information about the Principles and to view our certification, please visit the Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield website. You may contact us about any question or complaint regarding adherence to the Principles as indicated above. If we do not resolve your complaint, you may submit your complaint free of charge to JAMS at https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-claim, our designated Privacy Shield independent dispute resolution provider. Under certain conditions specified by the Principles, you may also be able to invoke binding arbitration to resolve your complaint. We are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission. If we share Covered Data with a third-party service provider that processes the data solely on our behalf, then we will be liable for that party’s processing of Covered Data in violation of the Principles, unless we can prove that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
While no service is completely secure, JagoBahe takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. The servers on which personal information is stored are kept in a controlled environment with restricted access. While we take reasonable efforts to guard personable information we knowingly collect directly from you, no security system is impenetrable.
To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused. In addition, always logout and close your browser when you finish your session. Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your password in an unsolicited phone call or email.
Our Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18. As addressed in the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and associated rules, we do not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided personally identifiable information on our Site, please contact us immediately so that we can delete the child’s information.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org